Our nationwide network of painstaking technicians have years of technical experience. This makes it possible for us to guarantee cost savings based on lower hourly rates, travel and hardware costs.
With hundreds of partner companies, we can guarantee a high and consistent standard of quality for equipment across different sites.
The entire repair process, including send/bring in, pick-up and delivery, normally takes less than 5 days. A specially selected IT environment offers a whole range of order and repair information. The information is provided in regular reports or via the Internet. The type, content, layout and frequency of the reporting depends on your requirements.
- For printers from the manufacturers: Brother, Epson, Kyocera, OKI, Fujitsu, Lexmark, HP, Canon we also carry out repairs within the manufacturer's warranty period
- For notebooks, PCs, iPods with options from the manufacturers: Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, Macom, Apple we also carry out repairs within the manufacturer's warranty period. For the manufacturers: HP, Acer and IBM, repairs will only be carried out for devices outside the warranty period
- For monitors from the manufacturers: Macom, Apple and Nokia we also carry out repairs within the manufacturer's warranty period
- Rapid fault analysis due to a comprehensive, multi-vendor fault database
- Minimal downtimes due to a highly specialised spare parts warehouse
- Regular cleaning and maintenance intervals ensure a healthy working environment, reduce errors and extend the service life of the equipment
- On-site error analysis and cost estimates
- Compliance with the requirements of insurance associations by cleaning and VDE tests
- Repair by authorised warranty claims processors for the manufacturers who have a high level of technical expertise
- Manufacturer-independent knowledge base