Data recovery even if the drive can no be longer detected in Explorer.
Our service technicians can recover server and PC data even if the appropriate system drive is no longer displayed.
- Optimised recovery of highly fragmented data
- Recovery of directory structures, including subdirectories
- High-speed scans of larger hard drives
- MAC HFS/HFS as well as Linux ext2/3/4 in the file scan
- Detailed scan reports and log files
- GPT and MBR partitions
- Compatible with Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
- Optimised for different server installations
Our experts are able to quickly and reliably find lost, formatted drives and partitions, boot sectors and other file system components. Even if they do not appear in Windows Explorer. This means even data from logically failed hard drives and partitions can be recovered.
- Hard drives
- USB sticks
- Flash cards
- MP3 players
- Mobile phones
- RAID systems
Data recovery is possible, including
- lost and/or deleted partitions
- Formatting and installation errors
- Deletions by computer viruses
- Logical drive disasters
- All FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS versions
- As well as Mac HFS/HFS and
- Linux ext2/ext37ext4 in the scan file types
Each data recovery is logged with precise information about the date of creation, modification date and access date to make it possible to state what data was found on the drive.